Steps to Enter
- Complete our entry form and upload your favourite photos
— They can be old, new or simply cool Cayman shots you love!
- We’ll share your photos on our social media channels & mention you.
- If your photo is our favourite, you’ll win $1000 for the local charity of your choice from our approved list.
Deadline for entries is March 6
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promotion is a Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty sponsored promotion to be published online via SirCaymanIslands.com and 80degrees.today
We will never share your personal information with any 3rd party. Your photos will be shared on social media channels for the sole purpose of the promotion only and will not be repurposed without the express permission of the participant.
The competition is the chance to win $1000 to be donated to a local Cayman charity of the winner’s choice. Other prizes will also be awarded at the discretion of Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty.
Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty will start the promotion on November 10, 2020 and participation in the promotion is by filling out the form and submitting a photograph that will be shared on the companies’ social media pages.
The promotion will end at a date to be determined by Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty. Winner(s) will be selected at the discretion of Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty, from valid entries received.
The promotion is open to any person aged 18 years or older. Online entry – you may submit as many entries as you would like.
Cayman Islands Sotheby’s International Realty, its advertising agencies and vehicles makes no representations or warranties and there are no conditions or any kind, express or implied, with respect to the prize offered through this promotion.
List of local Cayman charities
- Cayman Islands Humane Society
- Feed our Future Cayman
- Cayman Ark
- Cayman Islands Meals on Wheels
- Cayman Islands Crisis Centre
- Special Needs Foundation of Cayman
- The Alex Panton Foundation
- Cayman Islands Red Cross
- The MS Foundation of the Cayman Islands
- Special Olympics Cayman
- Cayman Heart Fund
- NCVO Children Services
- Jasmine, Hospice Care
- The Cayman Islands Cancer Society